| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Churchill Falls, Nf in April is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10.8 °C (12.6 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 66mm (2.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 14:59 long with an average length of 13:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Churchill Falls, Nf April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Churchill Falls, Nf:
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NW
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) WSW
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 324.3 kms (201.5 miles) WSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 367.3 kms (228.3 miles) NNE
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 466 kms (289.6 miles) E
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) E
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 406.2 kms (252.4 miles) SSE