| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Churchill Falls, Nf in February is very cold at -19.7 °C (-3.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -13.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -26.1 °C (-15 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 51.4mm (2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 8:52 long and the longest day is 10:39 long with an average length of 9:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Churchill Falls, Nf February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Churchill Falls, Nf:
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NW
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) WSW
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 324.3 kms (201.5 miles) WSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 367.3 kms (228.3 miles) NNE
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 466 kms (289.6 miles) E
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) E
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 406.2 kms (252.4 miles) SSE