| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Churchill Falls, Nf in March is very cold at -13.2 °C (8.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.7 °C (-3.5 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 62.8mm (2.5in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:43 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Churchill Falls, Nf March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Churchill Falls, Nf:
- Schefferville, Quebec, Canada - 224 kms (139.2 miles) NW
- Nitchequon, Quebec, Canada - 452.6 kms (281.2 miles) W
- Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada - 197.2 kms (122.5 miles) WSW
- Gagnon, Qc, Canada - 324.3 kms (201.5 miles) WSW
- Sept-Iles, Quebec, Canada - 398.9 kms (247.9 miles) SSW
- Gaspe, Qc, Canada - 531.4 kms (330.2 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 367.3 kms (228.3 miles) NNE
- Cartwright, Nf, Canada - 466 kms (289.6 miles) E
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) E
- Goose, Nf, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) E
- Natashquan, Qc, Canada - 406.2 kms (252.4 miles) SSE